Kentucky is a thriving culinary hotspot. Home of the famous fried chicken that we all know and love, the state of Kentucky is a great place with sophisticated food and local cuisine. If you’re planning on a career change then look no further than settling down a career in culinary at one of the many cooking classes Kentucky.
In order to apply for admission most culinary schools in Kentucky require you to meet the following requirements:
Course Training Requirements
- Must be 18 Years of Age once enrolled in the program
- Proof has completed high school with Diploma or GED equivalency
- Completed University Application for Admission
Most cooking school Kentucky offer the basic courses in the culinary arts. Cooking courses include:
- Baking & Pastry Arts Associate of Science Degree
- Culinary Arts Associate of Science Degree
- Professional Catering Associate of Science Degree
- Personal/Private Chef Diploma
- Professional Baker Diploma
Kentucky culinary class such as those found in Wholesome Chef at 507 E High St. Lexington, is a great place to start your culinary career. Offering courses in a private setting of four person per class you’ll be assured that you’ll absorbed the best cooking strategies employed in many of Kentucky’s world renowned restaurant in the state.
Sullivan University’s Nation Center for Hospitality Studies at 3101 Bardstown Road Louisville cater to culinary classes Kentucky specialties. The university’s culinary programs can hone your skills in developing your own techniques, understanding food theories as well as food safety and management. Classes are offered in four 11 week terms each year so be sure to book yourself a seat.