Career change often happen once in a while, and there’s no one stopping you from having a career in culinary. Culinary schools in Colorado are becoming a booming industry with many young individuals considering a career change. Nevertheless, Colorado culinary schools like the International Culinary Schools at the Art Institutes of Colorado located at 1200 Lincoln Street #100 Denver Co, is home of the top chefs that offer the best education in culinary cooking.
Before you set food on Colorado cooking class, you need to pass certain requirements:
- Must be at least 18 Years of Age
- Finished Highschool or met the required GDP score.
Once a student is enrolled in culinary classes they are entitled to programs such as:
- Associate of Applied Science Degree and Diploma in Baking and Pastry
- Associate of Applied Science in Culinary Arts
- Bachelor of Science degree in Culinary Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Food and Beverage Management
- Bachelor of Arts Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Culinary Arts
The Escoffier School of Culinary Arts also host culinary lessons. Located at 637 S. Broadway, Suite H Boulder, CO., the schools is home to the most intense cooking school.
Depending on their choice of cooking class Colorado, students are treated to hands on lessons in a wide variety of cuisines from International dishes like Indian, French, Greek just to name a few. They also get to learn more about food, ingredients cooking techniques and as well as dining management.
Students who complete their programs can have jobs in:
- Restaurant Chef/Cook
- Kitchen help/line cook
- Personal chef
- Hotel, resort, spa chef/cook
- Corporate, banquet chef/cook
- Institutional cook
- Test kitchen chef/cook
- Ski resort chef/cook